POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Two Towers : Re: Two Towers Server Time
5 Aug 2024 02:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Two Towers
From: Alf Peake
Date: 22 Dec 2002 07:04:09
Message: <3e05aa39@news.povray.org>
"Ib Rasmussen" <ib### [at] ibrasdk> wrote in message
news:3E0### [at] ibrasdk...
> They are a bit on the simple side, aren't they? I like more of a
> challenge in the buildings I model. :)

Of course... cinch = easy, and some people's concentration may not be
so good around now ;)

> All right, if I get too frustrated trying to get MakeTree to do what
> want, I might give Perrott's Folly a try. Now, where do I get the
> hundreds of detail fotos I usually work from?

If you are serious, I have a b&w scan that is a bit more detailed than
I've seen on the net. With some cars near the base of one to give
scale.

BTW - useless info Nr.1, the square job is a chimney.

Alf