POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Two Towers : Re: Two Towers Server Time
5 Aug 2024 02:22:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Two Towers
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 22 Dec 2002 17:06:16
Message: <3E06377F.2090009@ibras.dk>
Alf Peake wrote:

> 2 greyscale jpegs - 76K and 107K.
> I'll leave them here for a couple of weeks.
> http://www.peake42.freeserve.co.uk/pix2/tower1.jpg
> http://www.peake42.freeserve.co.uk/pix2/tower2.jpg

Ok, got 'em. They suffer a bit from jpeg artefacts.

I think I'll stick to Perrotts, there is simply too many details on the
other one, that isn't clear on the photos.

I haven't found any pictures of Perrott's that show the side opposite
the cylindrical part, nor the bottom part of the tower, where I assume
the entrance must be, so it is not gonna be a very precise model.

/Ib