POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Why Pov does not Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Why Pov does not (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Philippe Debar
Subject: Why Pov does not
Date: 20 Jun 2002 20:03:45
Message: <3d126d61$1@news.povray.org>
Why Pov (3.5RC6, I do not have 3.1 on my system) does not issue a warning
when using a media in a non hollow object ?

Not that I make that mistake very often anymore... Just wondering...

Povingly,

Philippe

Post a reply to this message

> Why Pov (3.5RC6, I do not have 3.1 on my system) does not issue a warning
> when using a media in a non hollow object ?

It does.  Unless your object is hollow, of course.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.