POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Why Pov does not : Re: Why Pov does not Server Time
6 Aug 2024 02:25:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why Pov does not
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 21 Jun 2002 04:54:06
Message: <3d12e9ae@news.povray.org>

Skiba <abx### [at] babilonorg>  wrote:

> with additional Warning_Level=10 in CommandBox to be sure nothing is missed

Which is the default, btw.

>   Warning: Camera is inside a non-hollow object. Fog and participating media
>   may not work as expected.

Which is the warning we are talking about and which is given as expected,
right?  Or am I missing something?  I am not aware of any other non-hollow
object warning that involves media and exists in 3.1 ...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.