POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Half-toning Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:01:44 EDT (-0400)
  Half-toning (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Kari Kivisalo
Subject: Half-toning
Date: 3 Feb 2002 01:03:59
Message: <3C5CD30B.981909BC@engineer.com>
First try at artistic half-toning. Interesting possibilites POV-Ray has.
http://lightning.prohosting.com/~lf/amidala.jpg
http://lightning.prohosting.com/~lf/amidala_hq.jpg

_____________
Kari Kivisalo

Post a reply to this message

From: JRG
Subject: Re: Half-toning
Date: 3 Feb 2002 03:34:44
Message: <3c5cf624$1@news.povray.org>
Wow. I'm impressed. Explain how you did that.
Does using POV scripts give you more possibilities than Photoshop?

It would be great to see this applied to a POV picture: one could come up with a true
piece of Art from within POV.

--
Jonathan.

"Kari Kivisalo" wrote:

> First try at artistic half-toning. Interesting possibilites POV-Ray has.
> http://lightning.prohosting.com/~lf/amidala.jpg
> http://lightning.prohosting.com/~lf/amidala_hq.jpg
>
> _____________
> Kari Kivisalo

Post a reply to this message

On Sun, 03 Feb 2002 08:04:59 +0200 Kari Kivisalo wrote:

>First try at artistic half-toning. Interesting possibilites POV-Ray has.
>http://lightning.prohosting.com/~lf/amidala.jpg
>http://lightning.prohosting.com/~lf/amidala_hq.jpg

  How did you accomplish this?

--