POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The biggest POV-users reunion ever ! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:16:59 EDT (-0400)
  The biggest POV-users reunion ever ! (Message 31 to 40 of 51)
From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Re: The biggest POV-users reunion ever !
Date: 27 Nov 2001 13:54:20
Message: <3C03E15A.4429E5C3@gmx.de>
Norbert Kern wrote:

> A meeting anywhere in Germany? Good idea.
> I would take part for certain.

That makes 3, who else?

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 27 Nov 2001 15:43:59
Message: <3c03fb0f$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3C03E15A.4429E5C3@gmx.de> , Christoph Hormann
<chr### [at] gmxde>  wrote:

> That makes 3, who else?

Which part of Germany would we be talking about?

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde

From: Norbert Kern
Date: 27 Nov 2001 16:15:42
Message: <3c04027e$1@news.povray.org>
"Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> > That makes 3, who else?
>
> Which part of Germany would we be talking about?

Germany is small. Therefore I don't care. At the moment I personally life to
the north of the Ruhrgebiet.

Norbert

Post a reply to this message

From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 27 Nov 2001 16:41:47
Message: <3C04089B.430D6459@gmx.de>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:

> Which part of Germany would we be talking about?

I think it should be somewhere central, not necessarily Munich or Kiel for
example (although i personally would not have problems with Kiel)

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>