POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The biggest POV-users reunion ever ! : Re: The biggest POV-users reunion ever ! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:24:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The biggest POV-users reunion ever !
From: Ken
Date: 27 Nov 2001 22:32:53
Message: <3C045B54.29F26A6B@pacbell.net>
David Buck wrote:

> > Those people are not just famous they are also legendary.
> >
> > --
> > Ken Tyler
>
> Thank God I'm still a living legend :-)

And as an added bonus you are not lost either, though until you showed
up here I had given up hope of ever meeting you (virtually speaking of
course).

> It would be cool to meet POV-Ray people, but as was mentioned, POV-Ray
> people are around the world.  It would be extremely difficult to get
> enough people to get together in one place to make it work.

While there are a lot of POV-Ray users here in the US it's a damn big
country and trying to travel for get togethers is a bit beyond the means
of most people. The only Pov people I know personally are a couple of
people at work I have introduced to the program. One of them has informed
my that his wife now hates me for it :)

--
Ken Tyler