POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lights Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  Lights (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Timothy R  Cook
Subject: Lights
Date: 3 Oct 2001 19:09:49
Message: <3BBB9A9D.55F8BDF6@scifi-fantasy.com>
Something which troubles me is that when I put a light source near
a surface (such as a ceiling), the rest of the room is illuminated
but the surface proximal to the light remains unlit, even when I
turn on radiosity.  What settings can I use to fix this without
having to 'cheat' and hover the light in the centre of the space?

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.scifi-fantasy.com

Post a reply to this message