POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Halo? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:13:35 EDT (-0400)
  Halo? (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: Halo?
Date: 2 Mar 2001 03:18:37
Message: <3a9f575d@news.povray.org>
Maybe this is a dumb question but I'm going to ask it anyway. I wonder why
halo is not available any more. From what I've seen, it's very good. Can't
it just be added back into the new version of PoV? There are so many things
I want to do that don't seem to work with media. Something like the fireball
I've seen posted...

Nekar

Post a reply to this message