POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hi from DKBTrace author Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:19:18 EDT (-0400)
  Hi from DKBTrace author (Message 50 to 59 of 79)
From: Alessandro Coppo
Subject: Re: Hi from DKBTrace author
Date: 21 Jan 2001 03:42:26
Message: <3a6aa0f2@news.povray.org>
All right, let's stop it here as it is basically boiling down to an "Open
Source is good / Open Source is bad" flame war. As I wrote before, I like
coding and not quarreling.

Now I know for sure that I have to embark in a loooong project... I hope to
post news (and code) in a couple of months ;-)

Alessandro Coppo
a.c### [at] iolit

P.S.: Open Source is different from Richard Stallman's Free Software: if you
don't think so, goto http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/ . Other interesting
references are http://www.opensource.org/ and http://www.opencontent.org/
for an example that all this does not apply only to code.

Post a reply to this message