POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : OT: cpu speed & rendering time Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  OT: cpu speed & rendering time (Message 21 to 30 of 32)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 2 Messages >>>
From: Dearmad
Subject: Re: OT: cpu speed & rendering time
Date: 13 Jan 2001 00:11:27
Message: <3A5FE49B.C6A2D4B1@teleport.com>
And another one here, just in case...

:o)

--
http://www.teleport.com/~dearmad

But why bother?  I'm not interesting.

Post a reply to this message

From: Peter Popov
Date: 13 Jan 2001 01:44:24
Message: <6htv5tc3mcgqlo5g8mp3p1f5p1t8912ure@4ax.com>
On Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:34:52 -0500, "Greg M. Johnson"
<gre### [at] my-dejanewscom> wrote:

>Anyone know the difference between a:
>
>AMD Athlon
>Pentium III
>Intel Celeron
>
>for similar speed?

Performance at the same CPU clock is in the order you have specified
them, fastest on top. The Pentium III is better suited for games
(better supported AGP on the mainboard).

Check Tom's Hardware Guide (any search engine should be able find it),
it is the number one place for such FAQs.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg