POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announcement: Matt Giwer has been banned from news.povray.org Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:22:34 EDT (-0400)
  Announcement: Matt Giwer has been banned from news.povray.org (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Ken
Subject: Announcement: Matt Giwer has been banned from news.povray.org
Date: 31 Dec 2000 00:20:01
Message: <3A4EC213.B3C1A113@pacbell.net>
Posted December 30, 2000
------------------------

For the Public Record,

It is with regret that this message serves as official notice that
Matt Giwer's authorization to connect to news.povray.org has been
revoked. This is a unanimously supported action on the part of the
News Server Administration and was not done without considerable
deliberation on our part.

Matt Giwer has shown through his actions on this news server that
he is unable or unwilling to comply with the News Server Acceptable
Use Policy and as such has left us with no alternative but to deny
him further access to this news server.

News Admin.
-----------

Post a reply to this message

> It is with regret that this message serves as official notice that
> Matt Giwer's authorization to connect to news.povray.org has been
> revoked. This is a unanimously supported action on the part of the
> News Server Administration and was not done without considerable
> deliberation on our part.

Will p.o-t be back?

Regards,
John