POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: POVRAY.ORG news server Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:23:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVRAY.ORG news server (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Matt Giwer
Subject: Re: POVRAY.ORG news server
Date: 27 Dec 2000 02:41:28
Message: <3A499D28.CEE0B4D8@ij.net>
Chris Cason wrote:

> > I posted publically that email would be public.
>
> I did not see the post you refer to prior to sending you the email
> in question. As I mentioned I do not read p.o.t except when I have
> to, and it certainly was not there at the time.
>
> In any case, that is still not an excuse for posting my email to the
> server as I had not agreed that you could do so.

	Your problem, not mine.

	It is good to be the owner.

--
Born in 1945.
The replacement for WWII.

Post a reply to this message

From: Matt Giwer
Date: 27 Dec 2000 04:21:11
Message: <3A49B485.3FC11D3E@ij.net>
Matt Giwer wrote:

> Chris Cason wrote:
> >
> > > I posted publically that email would be public.
> >
> > I did not see the post you refer to prior to sending you the email
> > in question. As I mentioned I do not read p.o.t except when I have
> > to, and it certainly was not there at the time.
> >
> > In any case, that is still not an excuse for posting my email to the
> > server as I had not agreed that you could do so.
>
>         Your problem, not mine.
>
>         It is good to be the owner.

	You did not prohibit it nor make any disclaimers to the contrary.

	Unlike you, I have no fear of my posts being public and I know they are
owned by the recipient even under totalitarian Australian law.

	As this is likely my last post to any povray newsgroup because of your
tender sensibilities I note you are unable to deal with your posts being
made public and as it is good to be the owner, F-U 2.

	We really have no serious issue here.

	But you are insisting upon making an issue.

--
Curmudgeons R Us.
	-- The Iron Webmaster, 310

Post a reply to this message