POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : text around a circle Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:18:19 EDT (-0400)
  text around a circle (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Shay
Subject: text around a circle
Date: 12 Dec 2000 15:19:54
Message: <3a36886a@news.povray.org>
Any tip for adding text around the perimeter of a circle with the text on
the bottom as well as the text on the top being upright?

Since the letters are lined up at the axis with the lower left corner of the
letter, translating and then rotating the text leaves the text on the bottom
closer to the axis than that on the top.

Thank you,
 -Shay

Post a reply to this message