POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Water and oceans Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:16:26 EDT (-0400)
  Water and oceans (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Yann Ramin
Subject: Water and oceans
Date: 30 Nov 2000 23:50:43
Message: <3a272e23@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I've been playing around with one scene I have. In order to give it a good
background, I have decided to add a body of water, but I'm at a loss over
how to model it correctly.

Should I try an isosurface? If so, any ideas on the function (RMF?)?

Thanks!

Yann

Yann Ramin                      atr### [at] atrustrivalieeuorg
Atrus Trivalie Productions      www.redshift.com/~yramin
AIM                             oddatrus
Marina, CA                      http://profiles.yahoo.com/theatrus

IRM Developer                   Network Toaster Developer
SNTS Developer                  KLevel Developer
Electronics Hobbyist            person who loves toys

Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

"I'm prepared for all emergencies but totally unprepared for everyday
life."