POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Very quick/small survey, please fill! Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:08:55 EDT (-0400)
  Very quick/small survey, please fill! (Message 51 to 56 of 56)
From: Margus Ramst
Subject: Re: Could you add...
Date: 17 Nov 2000 18:28:45
Message: <3A15BF69.820F9112@peak.edu.ee>

AMD Duron @ 880 MHz running Win98 and RedHat Linux 6.1

>     b) Is it connected to the internet? ;)

Yeah. Currently modem, but hoping to get ADSL real soon now...

--
Margus Ramst

Personal e-mail: mar### [at] peakeduee

From: David Fontaine
Subject: Re: Very quick/small survey, please fill!
Date: 17 Nov 2000 18:30:30
Message: <3A15BF28.4E91FD32@faricy.net>
>    a) What is the largest image size you've ever done? (mine was 1280x1024)

IIRC 5000x5000, for use as a height_field (on the userdisk for those who remember
it :-)
For a final image, 1600x1600 (Escher gallery)

>    b) What is your usual image size for stills? (mine is 1280x1024)

800x600, sometimes 1152x864 (my screen res)

> 2. Animations

Only just messin' around, no real anims...