POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : modest problem Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:14:51 EDT (-0400)
  modest problem (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Matt Giwer
Subject: modest problem
Date: 2 Nov 2000 16:25:16
Message: <3A01DBB1.F6A1469D@ij.net>
I've had this before and faked it. The attached file has the only light
source at +Z and a camera at -Z. I can see the unilluminated side of the
sphere. Note all sources of reflections are commented out.

--
Always go through life a little bit hungry.
You never know when you might meet something edible.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)