POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : One for Uncle Ken Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:21:19 EDT (-0400)
  One for Uncle Ken (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Paul Brown
Subject: One for Uncle Ken
Date: 2 Sep 2000 16:21:55
Message: <39b16163@news.povray.org>
First may I express my admiration for Ken Tylers excellent and comprehensive
collection of POV links.

The POV links page on povray.org is one of my regular favorites. (right up
there with www.dilbert.com)

Of late though I have noticed that this page is being updated less
frequently.
Hope everything is OK.
Should I check http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html instead?

Regards