POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : One for Uncle Ken : Re: One for Uncle Ken Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:19:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: One for Uncle Ken
From: Pabs
Date: 25 Oct 2000 22:17:38
Message: <39F792E3.B285FA18@hotmail.com>
Chris O'Donnell wrote:

> Hi all,
> I noticed that Ken has added new links to the PoVray site

Thanx for telling us.

> including one which goes to an interesting looking package called MarbleCLAY,
> however it seems that although it is described as being a free BETA, there
> does not seem to be the facility to download it from the site. Am I missing
> something
> on the site?, do I have to email the author? or is it hosted elsewhere?

The latest beta I could find on the page was b4.9
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/escargot/MarbleCLAYb49full.zip
That was in the dowload section - search for [MarbleCLAY beta4.9 FULL(2.12MB)]
on the page
| DownLoad | heading
then blue bit then green bit linking to the authors email
then yellow bit also linking to the authors email , then the download in
green(blue after you click it)
The line above says "(ZIP$B7A<0(J)"

--
Bye