POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : One for Uncle Ken : Re: One for Uncle Ken Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: One for Uncle Ken
From: Chris O'Donnell
Date: 25 Oct 2000 20:19:28
Message: <39f77890$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
I noticed that Ken has added new links to the PoVray site, including one
which goes to an interesting looking package called MarbleCLAY, however it
seems that although it is described as being a free BETA, there does not
seem to be the facility to download it from the site. Am I missing something
on the site?, do I have to email the author? or is it hosted elsewhere?

Thanks for your help

Chris O'Donnell

chr### [at] cceconz