POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Poser Free Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:23:45 EDT (-0400)
  Poser Free (Message 1 to 10 of 27)
From: Cliff Bowman
Subject: Poser Free
Date: 1 Oct 2000 05:36:31
Message: <39d70590.20747231@news.povray.org>
Not online much at present so this may be old news - in which case
please accept my apologies. But apparently the next issue of "3D
World" magazine is going to be coming with a free copy of Poser 3.

I just thought that might prove handy :)

Cheers,

Cliff Bowman
Why not pay my 3D Dr Who site a visit at http://www.who3d.cwc.net/

Post a reply to this message