POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Poser Free : Re: Poser Free Server Time
8 Aug 2024 22:12:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser Free
From: Cliff Bowman
Date: 8 Oct 2000 15:37:26
Message: <39e0ccf6$1@news.povray.org>
"BigCeef" <big### [at] mariner9fsnetcouk> wrote in message
> Where'd you get it from? I asked in WH Smiths today, and they told me it's
> not out until Tuesday next week.
>
> Andy Cocker

I bought my copy on the official day of release - Tuesday or Wednesday I
think - from my local WH Smiths (but Smiths are notorious for not knowing
when things are coming out - don't even talk to me about them and media
tie-in books!).

--
Cheers,
Cliff Bowman

http://www.geocities.com/who3d/
PS change "4" to "3" and change .dom to reflect United Kingdom company to
reply by e-mail