POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Added a misconceptions section to the PovVFAQ Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:26:13 EDT (-0400)
  Added a misconceptions section to the PovVFAQ (Message 31 to 39 of 39)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Added a misconceptions section to the PovVFAQ
Date: 6 Sep 2000 04:31:48
Message: <39b600f3@news.povray.org>
Rune <run### [at] inamecom> wrote:
: "What is the difference between a glow and a lens flare?"

  Is this a misconception or just a regular question?-)

From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 6 Sep 2000 06:37:32
Message: <39b61e6c$1@news.povray.org>
"When I declare an object with a random number in the declaration and
generate multiple copies of the object (with object{}), all the objects are
the same as if I used a fixed value instead of the random number. Why?"

Marc-Hendrik

Warp schrieb in Nachricht <39afce77@news.povray.org>...
>  The topic says it.
>  If you have some good topic suggestion for this section, please let me
>know.
>
>  And the URL was: http://iki.fi/warp/povVFAQ/
>
>--
>main(i,_){for(_?--i,main(i+2,"FhhQHFIJD|FQTITFN]zRFHhhTBFHhhTBFysdB"[i]

Post a reply to this message