POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bicubic patches and UV-mapping Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:07:32 EDT (-0400)
  Bicubic patches and UV-mapping (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Gail Shaw
Subject: Bicubic patches and UV-mapping
Date: 23 Aug 2000 10:04:14
Message: <39a3d9de@news.povray.org>
I wonder if anyone can give some advice here...

I've got an union of bicubic patchs exported from moray.
I want to uv-map a texture onto the surface. I added uv-vectors
to the patches, but I'm not sure of the values. values I tried gave
me a very wierd texture, and I'm also not sure what order the patches
are in.

Has anyone else done this? Anyone got some hints? Please??

Thanks

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * Reality.dat not found         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Attempting to reboot universe *
* The best way to accelerate Windows NT is at 9.8 m/s^2      *