POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bicubic patches and UV-mapping : Re: Bicubic patches and UV-mapping Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:18:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bicubic patches and UV-mapping
From: Mike
Date: 23 Aug 2000 17:42:11
Message: <39A44526.2C61FAE4@aol.com>
That description is somewhat correct, but don't forget that the
orientation of the patch is important.  What I mean is that the mapping
is tied to the four corners of the patch, so if you flip the patch, the
mapping will be flipped along with it.  I'll be posting a diagram to
binaries.images to show what is going on a little better.

-Mike