POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray VS MegaPOV Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:12:03 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray VS MegaPOV (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Simon Lemieux
Subject: POV-Ray VS MegaPOV
Date: 19 Oct 2000 16:19:15
Message: <39EF5798.59CB27F5@yahoo.com>
Hi,
	I was just wondering about the difference of them both...  I'm currently using
POV-Ray on Linux and one thing I need that it doesn't actually provide is the
isosurfaces...
	What are other differences?

Thanks,
	Simon

--
+-------------------------+----------------------------------+
| Simon Lemieux           | Website : http://www.666Mhz.net  |

Post a reply to this message

>         I was just wondering about the difference of them both...  I'm currently
using
> POV-Ray on Linux and one thing I need that it doesn't actually provide is the
> isosurfaces...
>         What are other differences?
>
> Thanks,
>         Simon

Have a look at the meagpov docu available on the megapov website.  All additions
are documented there.

http://nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm

there is also a compact feature list on that page.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>