POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Happy Birthday, Rusty! Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  Happy Birthday, Rusty! (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: Happy Birthday, Rusty!
Date: 16 Oct 2000 13:30:29
Message: <39EB3B31.37B5B259@erols.com>
Rusty made his first advent into the world in the October 1998 animation
round of the IRTC.

Happy Birthday, Rusty!

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

From: Josh English
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday, Rusty!
Date: 16 Oct 2000 19:19:30
Message: <39EB8D18.30F0BF47@spiritone.com>
Maybe Rosie can make him a cake and try to patch up the relationship ; )

Happy B-Day Rusty. He doesn't look a day older, either.

Josh

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac
eng### [at] spiritonecom