POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Happy Birthday, Rusty! : Re: Happy Birthday, Rusty! Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:27:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Happy Birthday, Rusty!
From: John VanSickle
Date: 17 Oct 2000 21:53:25
Message: <39ED03C5.6E7044C4@erols.com>
John VanSickle wrote:

> Josh English wrote:
> >
> > Maybe Rosie can make him a cake and try to patch up the relationship
> > ; )
>
> Actually Rusty has forgiven that.  More I will not say.

Not that I want to be coy, but if I suggest that I'd like to do
a particular thing with Rusty, it might affect the topic selection
process, or worse, make it look as if the process had been tipped
in my favor.  There are a couple of projects I'd like to do, but
I will only have time for them if they can fit into an IRTC topic.

Regards,
John
--
ICQ: 46085459