POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Website updated Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:14:29 EDT (-0400)
  Website updated (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Website updated
Date: 11 Oct 2000 12:32:22
Message: <39E49616.3871675D@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>
I updated the raytracing section of my website:

http://www.schunter.etc.tu-bs.de/~chris/raytracing.html

It now contains the following new (or updated) sections:

 - Povray's warp statement - black_hole warps
 - Povray's warp statement - displace warps
 - Povray's crackle pattern - crackle metric/offset
 - Povray's crackle pattern - crackle form
 - MegaPov's glow function
 - MegaPov's radiosity

Hope you find things useful, comments welcome as usual,

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>