POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Website updated : Re: Website updated Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:26:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Website updated
From: Chris Huff
Date: 15 Oct 2000 10:05:10
Message: <chrishuff-9B33CB.09075015102000@news.povray.org>
In article <39E968FE.C8D6B30E@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>,
chr### [at] gmxde wrote:

> That sounds ok to me, although it's a really powerful feature ...

It just came along too late...

> BTW, I just put an additional table for 'type 1' to the displace warp
> section on my website.

It looks like you know my patch better than I do... :-)
Some neat effects...I wonder if the displace patch would be useful in
making those tiling procedural patterns.

> I will try to check that out.

I have a pretty good idea of the problem, I know I am scaling the wrong
values...I just have to reverse engineer the equations to figure out
what to scale.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><