POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Website updated : Re: Website updated Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:26:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Website updated
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 12 Oct 2000 04:01:47
Message: <39E56FEA.9E4A219F@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>
Chris Huff wrote:

> A very complete set of examples...but I think MegaPOV 0.6 has an older
> version. I have added a second displacement method which you should find
> interesting: it uses the differences in brightness of the control
> pigment's color to push the texture around.

Oh thanks, I knew there was something more but i did not remember what it was
when reading the mp06 docu.  Will it be added to Megapov/Povray 3.5 ?
Anyway i'm going to check it out.

> >  - MegaPov's glow function
>
> In addition to types 2 and 3 not being complete, the size keyword
> doesn't seem to always work correctly, you may want to warn about this.
> Currently, the best way to control the size is with the brightness.

I did not include type 2&3 for that reason, with the size keyword i do not
remember having any problems, when do they occur ?

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>