POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : animated projectiles shot while moving Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:21:15 EDT (-0400)
  animated projectiles shot while moving (Message 1 to 10 of 22)
From: ryan constantine
Subject: animated projectiles shot while moving
Date: 1 Sep 2000 03:05:22
Message: <39AF5509.75964A45@yahoo.com>
has anyone done this before?  what i want to do is shoot a projectile in
an animation simply by setting a variable like shoot=true or something
like that.  then, while it is true, i'd like a shot to be fired at
either steady or random intervals until set to false.  each shot should
be its own entity.  it should query the host object to know which
direction to move and from where it should start.  then it should know
when it hits something and do something when it does.  the projectile i
have in mind is a laser blast.  would the particle patch help me here?
suggestions anyone?

Post a reply to this message