POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : List of povray versions Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:17:18 EDT (-0400)
  List of povray versions (Message 3 to 12 of 32)
<<< Previous 2 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Warp
Subject: Re: List of povray versions
Date: 28 Aug 2000 11:05:47
Message: <39aa7fca@news.povray.org>
I think there was also a povray 1.0 or something like that.

From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 28 Aug 2000 11:23:28
Message: <39AA8420.E758AF8@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>
Warp wrote:

>   I think there was also a povray 1.0 or something like that.

Sorry, but i'm not that old ;-)

<nostalgic>
IIRC at that time i was using a 286 with monochrome graphics ... and was just
doing my first steps with the turbo pascal graphics mode ...

BTW, have you ever seen Windows 3.0 on a orange monochrome monitor :-)
</nostalgic>

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>

I try to be subversive whenver possible. ;-)

-Mark Gordon

Post a reply to this message