POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : OK I give up Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:08:17 EDT (-0400)
  OK I give up (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Subject: OK I give up
Date: 22 Aug 2000 08:17:27
Message: <39a26f57@news.povray.org>
I have spent months trying to write  realistic cloud code. All my attempts
have come to nothing.  The nearest thing to realistic clouds in Pov and
possibly the only way to do it well, is Mike Andrews clouds code. So I guess
I shall be working with that for a while. If anyone has any other useful and
workable suggestions, now's yer chance ter get 'em off yer chest!

Mick

Post a reply to this message

Hi -- haven't got time to test this but it should work

cloud {<0, 1000, 0>
            pigment {rgb 1}
            fluffiness 5
            looks_like_rain 0
            }

--

Ian

Inkwell: Ian's Homepage
http://www.topcities.com/cartoon/inkwell/index.htm
"Mick Hazelgrove" <mic### [at] mhazelgrovefsnetcouk> wrote in message
> I have spent months trying to write  realistic cloud code. All my attempts
> have come to nothing.  The nearest thing to realistic clouds in Pov and
> possibly the only way to do it well, is Mike Andrews clouds code. So I
guess
> I shall be working with that for a while. If anyone has any other useful
and
> workable suggestions, now's yer chance ter get 'em off yer chest!
>
> Mick

Post a reply to this message