POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : re IRTC entry Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:20:48 EDT (-0400)
  re IRTC entry (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Subject: re IRTC entry
Date: 11 Aug 2000 10:03:06
Message: <3994079a$1@news.povray.org>
My entry won't render for at least 3 months. It's currently rendering at 15
hours a line and slowing down.

How do people feel about taking the top half which renders in about 3 hours
and the bottom half which takes about 6 hours  and joing them in Corel
Draw -  is this bending the rules?

What do you think?

Mick

Post a reply to this message

I'd say that's acceptable, because you're not actually altering the
appearance of the image in any way.

--
Lance

The Zone