POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : re IRTC entry : Re: re IRTC entry Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:03:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: re IRTC entry
From: Josh English
Date: 11 Aug 2000 14:55:57
Message: <39944C3B.2B67A37D@spiritone.com>
To my knowledge this is perfectly legal. In fact I think there was a recent
entry that did that.

From the IRTC FAQ
[1.1.15] How about rendering my image in two / three / twenty-six parts and
then combining them? Is that post-processing?
It is post-processing, but it doesn't affect the actual pixels of the images,
so it is perfectly legal.

Have at it. Can't wait to see it.

Josh

--