POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovRay, Lightflow, & the PovTeam Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  PovRay, Lightflow, & the PovTeam (Message 31 to 40 of 60)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: PovRay, Lightflow, & the PovTeam
Date: 6 Jul 2000 12:07:59
Message: <3964aedf@news.povray.org>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
: I would dare say that is pretty active  involvement in the POV-Ray
: community by members of the POV-Team. They should be commended for
: their active involvement in these groups rather than critisized for
: their lack of it.

  Perhaps the problem is that people don't know/remember who is a povteam
member and who isn't, so their posts don't stand out of the mass?

: I don't know about fancy APIs but tesselation would be a useful
: feature.

  But worth the efforts?

>   Perhaps the problem is that people don't know/remember who is a povteam
> member and who isn't, so their posts don't stand out of the mass?

So you are suggesting we put ***POV-TEAM*** in our name? ;-)

   Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde