POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov-Ray 3.5 InfO? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:24:39 EDT (-0400)
  Pov-Ray 3.5 InfO? (Message 3 to 12 of 42)
<<< Previous 2 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Rick
Subject: Re: Pov-Ray 3.5 InfO?
Date: 27 Jun 2000 08:21:39
Message: <39589c53@news.povray.org>
> I was hunting around povray.org/links and found a small refrence to
> Pov-Ray 3.5 (actually a feature expected to be in 3.5). I was wondering
> if there was any place that could give me information on the upcomming
> edition, like a feature list (what's new type of thing) etc.?

i would rather not know what new feature are planned, i would rather
desperatly wait till its released then spend a week going ' WOW ' :)
(punctuated by ' Why dosnt it work for me!! ' )

Rick

Post a reply to this message

I wonder if they will finally make Radiosity a non-experimental feature? (I
was never good at using it, though, heh :) Pov-Ray to me is already very
powerful. My fault is getting what is in my head into the syntax of Pov.
(Fortunately Moray has helped that along, though I feel sinful for using it
sometimes :) I remember when 3.1 came out, and it was very anticipated (I
grabbed it off CompuServ before it even hit the website :)

Happy Tracing,

Tim Soderstrom
TigerHawk

Rick wrote:

> > I was hunting around povray.org/links and found a small refrence to
> > Pov-Ray 3.5 (actually a feature expected to be in 3.5). I was wondering
> > if there was any place that could give me information on the upcomming
> > edition, like a feature list (what's new type of thing) etc.?
>
> i would rather not know what new feature are planned, i would rather
> desperatly wait till its released then spend a week going ' WOW ' :)
> (punctuated by ' Why dosnt it work for me!! ' )
>
> Rick

Post a reply to this message