POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov-Ray 3.5 InfO? : Re: Pov-Ray 3.5 InfO? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:20:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov-Ray 3.5 InfO?
From: TigerHawk
Date: 29 Jun 2000 01:55:45
Message: <395AE4D2.211BBBC2@stic.net>
I wonder if they will finally make Radiosity a non-experimental feature? (I
was never good at using it, though, heh :) Pov-Ray to me is already very
powerful. My fault is getting what is in my head into the syntax of Pov.
(Fortunately Moray has helped that along, though I feel sinful for using it
sometimes :) I remember when 3.1 came out, and it was very anticipated (I
grabbed it off CompuServ before it even hit the website :)

Happy Tracing,

Tim Soderstrom
TigerHawk