POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : cracked texture Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:24:31 EDT (-0400)
  cracked texture (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Darcy Johnston
Subject: cracked texture
Date: 23 Jun 2000 22:46:24
Message: <39542100$1@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know of a way to create a cracked texture. Not a lot of cracks,
just one or two that stem from the same original. I'm trying to create a
headstone, and will need to add some cracks and some chipping. I figured I
could do the chipping with height fields or something like that, but I'm not
sure what might be the best way to handle the cracks.

Any help/ideas/code would be appreciated,
Thanks,
Darcy

Post a reply to this message