POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : cracked texture : Re: cracked texture Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:17:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cracked texture
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 24 Jun 2000 12:14:39
Message: <3954de6f@news.povray.org>
I've used height fields to create cracks, as well. I used the "Lightning
Include File" from Jeffrey Brickley at
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/3210/lightnin.html to make the
height field (set the lightning pigment to White and finish to ambient 1, so
you'll get a black and white picture).

Regards,
Dave