POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV page look Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:35:25 EDT (-0400)
  New POV page look (Message 5 to 14 of 14)
From: Peter Popov
Subject: Re: New POV page look
Date: 20 Jun 2000 17:47:36
Message: <qhpvkskvgdijnmren14954j8gi2fb60bgt@4ax.com>
On 20 Jun 2000 10:14:03 -0400, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

>  Povray mascot competition, povray logo competition...
>  The next will probably be povray www-page competition.

Probably the only POV-related competition that I would stand any
chance in.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet

From: Peter Hertel
Subject: SV: New POV page look
Date: 22 Jun 2000 09:18:22
Message: <3952121e@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message news:394f7c2b@news.povray.org...
>   Povray mascot competition, povray logo competition...
>   The next will probably be povray www-page competition.

Why not?
Since everybody thinks the design looks horrible it could be a good idea.
But it's not going to be _The_ big contest with a complicated voting system
and such.
Those who are interested could make a design, and then we could discuss it,
and the webmaster could pick the one who's best, and eventually use it or
parts of it.
After all, it's POV-Ray we're interested in, not webpage design, right?

--
Peter
http://hertel.no/bigone

Post a reply to this message

>Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message
>>   Povray mascot competition, povray logo competition...
>>   The next will probably be povray www-page competition.
>
>Why not?
>Since everybody thinks the design looks horrible it could be a good idea.
>But it's not going to be _The_ big contest with a complicated voting system
>and such.
>Those who are interested could make a design, and then we could discuss it,
>and the webmaster could pick the one who's best, and eventually use it or
>parts of it.
>After all, it's POV-Ray we're interested in, not webpage design, right?
>
>--
>Peter
>http://hertel.no/bigone

But first, we have to vote to decide if it should be done entirely with
pov-ray or not,
b&w or color...

Post a reply to this message