POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV page look : Re: SV: SV: New POV page look Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:11:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SV: SV: New POV page look
From: TigerHawk
Date: 29 Jun 2000 01:26:45
Message: <395ADDF4.9909FF6A@stic.net>
I found the site to be much better than the current one for the sole reason
it had more stuff. Why do I have to search the internet for Pov-Ray when
the site can act as a nice hub for everything (That was the impression I
got with the new design - I thought I saw a rather nice links place). Plus,
I like a change every now and then. Good lord, the site is 2 years old (or
more?) and could use a face lift.

Though, on that note, I am curious as to what happened to Twysted's propsed
site? That, too, was very comprehensive, and looked quite nice (as does the
new design)

Tim Soderstrom
TigerHawk