POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV page look : Re: SV: SV: New POV page look Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SV: SV: New POV page look
From: TigerHawk
Date: 29 Jun 2000 01:50:50
Message: <395AE3AA.5C002D22@stic.net>
Oh..hmm...that is a shame because that site looked very good. It is a shame Twyst
is having trouble finding stability with his sites. I know Twysted.net had many
false alarns before finally going down :( Well, whether the site changes or not,
Pov-Ray itself will be unmodified so <shrug> - I'll just have to make due either
way :) (I must say www.povray.org/links owns me, heh.

Happy tracing,

Tim Soderstrom
TigerHawk