POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray page design ? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:24:40 EDT (-0400)
  New POV-Ray page design ? (Message 31 to 40 of 106)
From: Chris S
Subject: Re: New POV-Ray page design ?
Date: 18 Jun 2000 12:51:51
Message: <394cfe27$1@news.povray.org>
Scott Hill <sco### [at] innocentcom> wrote in message
>     Well, I for one like what I see so far. I can understand the arguments
> against the Poser girl, but, really, just what is the problem with her ?

Well, I suppose from the Artist's perspective the Poser girl, noticeably the
same size as the link bar, balances the page from left to right.  However,
from the editor's perspective a Poser girl wouldn't be advertising even one
fifth of POV's capabilities.

-Chris-

Post a reply to this message

"Chris S." <chr### [at] bluelectrodecom> wrote in message
| Scott Hill <sco### [at] innocentcom> wrote in message
| >     Well, I for one like what I see so far. I can understand the arguments
| > against the Poser girl, but, really, just what is the problem with her ?
|
| Well, I suppose from the Artist's perspective the Poser girl, noticeably the
| same size as the link bar, balances the page from left to right.  However,
| from the editor's perspective a Poser girl wouldn't be advertising even one
| fifth of POV's capabilities.

But she might have blobs under that bikini top, so maybe 2/5...
She makes me think of what a mild-mannered career woman might look like on
that new game show: http://polydb.union.rpi.edu/article/35063/cbs.html  so it
seems rather humorous to me.

Bob

Post a reply to this message