POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray page design ? : Re: New POV-Ray page design ? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray page design ?
From: Rune
Date: 19 Jun 2000 02:58:37
Message: <394dc49d@news.povray.org>

"Serge LAROCQUE" wrote:
> Was it rendered with POV-Ray?

I'm sure it was, but the point is that it doesn't show any *unique* features
of POV-Ray. That is, it doesn't give the visitor a reason to use POV-Ray
instead of any other 3D program. That girl could probably be made with any
3D program, and it doesn't show the real strengths of POV-Ray, I think.

Greetings,

Rune

--
Updated June 12: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
3D images, include files, stereograms, tutorials,