POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray page design ? : Re: New POV-Ray page design ? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray page design ?
From: Rune
Date: 19 Jun 2000 02:58:35
Message: <394dc49b@news.povray.org>
"Chris S." wrote:
> I'm also at 1024x768 and it looks perfect. Granted the site is
> under construction, but I didn't have any scrolling problems
> and everything seems well-proportioned on my screen.

I have found out why it is too big on my 800x600 resolution.

It is not because the width is fixed. It is because the link pages that has
under sections has the under sections placed in two columns, which means
that the box containing the under sections become too wide. That causes the
rest of the page to be too wide too. The link pages with no under sections
or with one column of under sections only (because there's a few only) looks
just fine.

Placing the under sections in one column only would fix the problem.

Greetings,

Rune

--
Updated June 12: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
3D images, include files, stereograms, tutorials,