POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray page design ? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:20:27 EDT (-0400)
  New POV-Ray page design ? (Message 17 to 26 of 106)
From: vaihtoehto
Subject: Re: New POV-Ray page design ?
Date: 18 Jun 2000 03:59:47
Message: <394c8173@news.povray.org>
>- I'm not too happy with the colours which are a tad dark,

i dislike the design..
although traditional and thus easy to navigate it lacks personality and
looks like one of thousands home-made homepages spread all around net.
but that is only my point of view :)
i'm not too happy with the poser girl, either, but that's just because i
happen to dislike poser anyway..
some traditionally modelled character or 3d-scanned face closeup would be
nice :)

i would prefer more collage art style of design (pieces and closeups of
famous pov-pictures etc.. with strong one-color lines)

-alt

Post a reply to this message