POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray page design ? : Re: New POV-Ray page design ? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:23:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray page design ?
From: Rune
Date: 18 Jun 2000 08:47:00
Message: <394cc4c4$1@news.povray.org>
"Scott Hill" wrote:
>     Actually, what I think would be really neat is if that image
> changed regularly, each time demonstrating different aspects of
> POVRay - one week a nice Poser girl showing mapping features,
> the next a teddybear showing the power of media, and so on...

Err, there already *is* a ever-changing image on the front page!

Right now we have an ever-changing image in the middle, and the poser girl
to the right.

What you want is an ever-changing image in the middle, and another
ever-changing image to the right? I don't see the reason.

I'm not defending the poser girl. I personally think that the ever-changing
image in the middle is enough by itself, and that we don't need anything to
the right at all. I just wish the ever-changing image in the middle used
some newer and better images that could really show off POV-Ray's
features...

That's my opinion anyway.

Greetings,

Rune

--
Updated June 12: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
3D images, include files, stereograms, tutorials,