POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray page design ? : Re: New POV-Ray page design ? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:16:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray page design ?
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 18 Jun 2000 07:10:07
Message: <394cae0f@news.povray.org>
I'm not took keen on the site, I think that it does load faster, but the
brown is er how do you say nicely, 'out' and comic sans should have never
made past the drawing board in my opinion.  And what about frames?  Is there
still such a large audience that use non-frame-enabled browsers, as
everytime you click a link you are reloading the links - and the page could
fit seamless frames with ease as their appears to be no cross over.
Obviously though compatibility is of extreme importance - change the
background colour (lighter!) and I think people wil be far happier.

Even better why not someone finish off this POV-logo business and replace
the er not so nice one.  I mean no harm in this a lot of work has obviously
gone into the site, I just think that a good site is a part of making POV
audience (though obviously the sheer quality of the prog does er help).

Pete

www.petecracknell.co.uk

news:394### [at] inapginrafr...